I continue to wonder how I have such blonde children, but indeed I do. And apparently I have twins too, just separated by 19 months.
Both Bill and I thought Genevieve was going to be dark. Boy, were we wrong. She's as blonde as they come and looks nearly identical to Spencer at her age, albeit more chunky at the moment. It's really fun to see all those same expressions again. :)
 |
| Genevieve Day 1 |
 |
| Spencer Day 1 |
 |
| Genevieve in the rocker |
 |
| Spencer wrapped in the same blanket |
 |
| Genevieve in the bouncer |
And for good measure, here's Genevieve this morning, living it up on our bed.
2 comments:
the first picture is so cute!
They do look a lot a like, bothe adorable. Good job on the birth, you rock! We are hoping to do the same. I have used some hypnobabies too, hopefully it helps me as much as it's helped you. I love her name too!
Post a Comment