A little peek into what makes life great for Billy Joel and our offspring
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Blessing Dress Pictures
Genevieve and I had a little photo shoot yesterday in our backyard with her blessing dress. I wouldn't say I'm an amazing photographer, but she's pretty cute and that makes it all work out. Here's some of the shots.
that's her quilt from her grandma. It's a work of art. I should take a picture just of it to post
1. where did Spencer get his Ducks outfit? Donovan has some from Don and Debbie. I think they are trying to send the kids a message. 2. I am so impressed that you made Genevieve's dress. 3. Genevieve is so cute!!!!!
5 comments:
PLEASE take a picture of that quilt--it looks stunning!
She's so pretty I can hardly stand it! The dress was so lovely!
1. where did Spencer get his Ducks outfit? Donovan has some from Don and Debbie. I think they are trying to send the kids a message.
2. I am so impressed that you made Genevieve's dress.
3. Genevieve is so cute!!!!!
Yup the Ducks outfit definitely came rom Don and Debbie. They sent us the nicest gift for all of us and that was in it.
What a sweet baby girl!! Love her big brother, too! He looks particularly handsome in his Oregon top ; )
Post a Comment