Thursday, December 13, 2012

All the details are coming together

Since I can't think of much else besides this huge change in our lives coming up very, very soon, here's another blog post about moving to South Carolina. :)  This week we got Bill's official offer letter for his assistantship at Clemson.  In other words, they finally told us how much they are willing to pay him, how much tuition will cost, etc.  It was pretty much everything we've been hoping for and so he accepted it.  What a relief!  While we've been planning this move to happen for months, there was always this question in our minds because we didn't have that information.  It is so nice to have that piece fallen into place. Now we're free to move forward getting an apartment, finalizing our move, etc.

Bill is taking his last final of his undergrad degree as I type this.  Then we'll have the rest of the month off and doesn't start school until the 9th of January.  Well, he has the rest of the month off. I still have to work, but that's a good thing since money is helpful with everything we'll be spending on this move. :)  And I'll have a big chunk of time off too during the actual Christmas and New Year's weeks. Anyway, all the stress of making the decision is gone and now we just have to get ourselves there.  I can handle that part.  It feels so good to be getting this much closer to taking this big step forward in our lives.

And in the rest of our life news, here's some cute pictures of the kids from this week.







2 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a relief! We are happy for you and hope you will move out west eventually someday. Have a blast in NC. And you have some really adorable kids!

Megan said...

I used to sleep the same way spencer is haha! Glad we all have blogs so I can still see pictures of my cute nephew and niece (and future ones too).