Sunday, June 2, 2013

This week in pictures

Bill and I got new bikes. The kids and I have already been out riding. It's awesome. I foresee lots of good times in the future. Spencer has a new little bike too that he'll be able to ride once he learns better how to push the pedals.
Swim diapers are to catch poop, right? So why not just wear underwear? So says Bill, and it seems reasonable to me. So Spencer is modeling his first pair of underwear. :) Someday we'll tell him what it's actually for. lol
What are you guys doing to me?!?! Yup, we just did that.
This is a dress of mine from when I was a baby. She rocked it last Sunday.

Happy baby. I love it when I catch it on camera.
The peppers and basil. Looking good! Can't wait to use these.
I love gardening in South Carolina! The tomatoes are flourishing! The peppers are a little slower, but we're going to have some seriously tasty dinners in not too long. 
Story time on the couch in style. 


2 comments:

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

Chacos tan