Saturday, November 30, 2013

A vacation day in pictures

Watching the Lorax first thing in the morning. Bill discovered the secret to getting Genevieve to stay. Just put a pillow on top of her and she'll chill for a good 20 minutes watching the movie. :)
Jumping on the newly assembled bed.
A little bit of wrestling thrown in the mix. 
I love these stockings so much. I have another one finished besides other than the name that is a tin solider, so I guess that means this next baby needs to be a boy. :) 
We don't have that many Christmas decorations yet, but I have a few I brought home from Russia and I love this matrioshka nativity.
I like to collect one of these santas each year if I can swing it. They're not cheap outside of Russia, so I've actually only bought one since we got married. The two on the left I bought while I was there. But I plan to keep that collection growing over the years.
The kids love that bell tree. I showed them how to shake it to get it to ring and they both think that's the best thing they can do. It's so loud and hilarious.
Advent calendar just waiting for the Andes mints to fill up all those ribbons.
Someday I'll get the willow tree nativity set that I just love, but this is a cute little one we got a couple years ago that does just fine.
That started out on a table and swiftly went higher when the kids nearly tore it apart on first touch.
The whole front room.
Bathtime! Finally a good smile from Spencer. Nothing from Genevieve.
Crazy eyes.
Oh, smile from Genevieve!
OMG, is it possible? Yes! Both kids are smiling in the same photo! That may be the first photo I have ever gotten of both of them smiling. lol

No comments: