Monday, May 12, 2014
Happy Mother's Day!
I like Mother's Day. It's nice. It doesn't make me feel inadequate or like I'm doing a terrible job. Yesterday was a good day. Everything wasn't perfect. I have a really strange cold that is playing havoc on my ears. Yet church was nice. I got to work on Spencer's bunk bed during the afternoon and chat with Bill while he made a delightful dinner. The kids were somewhat crazy, but honestly, that's the phase they're in, so it's pretty normal. Life is pretty ordinary right now, in that good kind of ordinary where lots of things are right and the things that aren't I can handle. I'll take it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also feel that way. I tend to have a pretty good sense of who I am and it makes Mother's Day a good day and I must admit, I like to be spoiled!
Post a Comment