Monday, December 8, 2014

Family Photos

Last month my friend, who I normally have take our family pictures, did a fun little fall photo session for kids. I got some great pictures there, but we decided to follow up this month with a family photo session to get a good whole family photo. I thought it would be no big deal to do. We headed over to Clemson and got going taking a few photos. Yeah, let's just say the only kid cooperating was Aaron. We tried a bunch of different poses and locations, and by some magic my friend managed to get a few good shots. No idea how. Bless her. The older ones were having a grand old time, they just didn't want to sit for a photo. It all worked out though. We had fun and got a couple great shots, which is all I needed, and we're set for another year.
Our kids each have such unique coloring and features that we often peg specific standout features in them. Aaron has unique skin/hair tones. Genevieve has the red hair. Spencer has the stellar eye color. Even in black and white you can see that here. I really, really love this photo.
Everybody always says Spencer and Aaron look a lot alike, but comparing side-by-side, I'm seeing huge resemblances between Aaron and Genevieve if you disregard coloring. 

This captured how the session really went. :)

This photo makes me chuckle. Bill and I have smiles a bit plastered on because both of us have a death grip on our children. Hey, my bicep and forearm look quite impressive, so I'm not complaining. lol

Bill needed a professional photo done, and Sandy was happy to oblige. He has been growing his beard the last month and a half or so and I never thought I'd say this, but I love how it looks. It's good for this photo shoot too because hopefully he looks a little closer to his age than the 20-ish year old most people peg him at. Don't tell anyone, but he's turning 30 next year. :)

No comments: