Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Photo Dump

I take photos almost exclusively on my phone these days. I love the moments I can capture. Here's some from the last few weeks.
Aaron looks rather nonplussed, but I was super excited for his first time sitting up on his own in a shopping buggy.

Aaron just loves hanging out with his older siblings these days.

On one hand they each look so unique, but when I look at this picture I just think they're like little carbon copies of each other, just a little bit different color each. I'm biased, but I think they're the cutest kids around.

These two are such good buddies. Spencer can get the best laughs out of Aaron, and they just love each other to pieces.

Genevieve has taken to getting up in the 5AM hour most days. It's not pleasant. But afternoon naps where she crawls up on my chest and falls asleep? This from a girl who can't sit still for more than two seconds in a row? Those I'll take any day.

Spencer poured his own honey for his bread. 

He was quite pleased with himself. I'm just pleased he's gotten to a stage where he'll get his own food, vast quantities of honey or not. This is kind of a big deal for him. I don't talk about his food struggles on here much anymore, but suffice it to say he still has a hard time and making his own food is a huge win.

Aaron for the picture win!

Bill and I were comparing cute pictures of our kids on our phones to each other last night and I was struck by how very many pictures there are of Genevieve surrounded by piles of food. That girl. She is a tornado. She loves her some dry pasta though. And I think this is her favorite seat in the house, pulled up into the pantry ready to pilfer.

Why yes I have six rolls down my side. This squishy boy of mine loves to eat more than anything else and I love watching him. He is such a delight.

Emo Genevieve.

Walked in to see this the other day. Such an acrobat.

My fireman prince! Two costumes on top of each other in this one.

Spencer told me he made a fort for Aaron. Aaron was pleased.

The kids wanted to go see the train that runs near our house, so I squished them in the jogging trailer and headed out. It was awesome. Pushing 90 lbs' worth of kids is a good workout by the way.

No comments: