Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Some random photos

Aaron still looks uncannily like his cousin Gracie. He put on one of Genevieve's shirts the other day and I snapped a picture to send to my picture telling her we stole Gracie. :)

After watching a Mickey Mouse short that talked about Turkish Delight, Bill made some for the kids. It looks totally beautiful here, but unfortunately it wasn't solid enough to cut and frankly it tasted a little weird. Fun experiment though. 

Annual Easter/conference Girls Scout cookie making day. Samoas.

Thin Mints. Worth every minute it takes to make them, which are a lot of minutes, so that's a good thing.

I've been cultivating a sourdough starter in my fridge for a month or so now, making something every couple weeks. This week I made these. They are delightful. It's a recipe from King Arthur flour. I basically just went to their recipes section, looked at sourdough, and picked a recipe that looked good. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the same thing every couple months for a good while. They have so many recipes. So, so, so yummy.

No comments: