We celebrated her birthday today, with all the food she wanted to eat, plus her requested cake, strawberry with pink icing. My friend posted it on her blog and it is divine. We went to a handy dandy funfest put on by Clemson City and she thought it was all for her birthday. Win! She got lots of great presents from us and her grandparents and when she went to bed tonight she told me it was the best day ever. That's what I like to hear! And we're going to celebrate a bit more tomorrow, so it will keep on being awesome.
![]() |
| This is so Genevieve. No clothes on, hair in her face, and so happy about her new gifts. She's a firecracker of a girl and she sure does know how to enjoy life. |
![]() |
| She helped me add on the sprinkles before we blew out the candles. She's not as interested in cooking with me as her brothers, but she comes in sometimes. |
![]() |
| So much happiness in this special girl. |
Genevieve is a girl of extremes. She feels everything so strongly, so she is so happy, then so sad, then so angry, and whatever other emotion she can feel. I love that she tries to make others feel good. I wish she wasn't so good at setting her brothers off, ha! She loves Chloe with utter abandon. That baby has received thousands of kisses from Genevieve. :)
She's so excited to start preschool. She has to wait about 10 more days, but it's coming up and she's going to love it, I'm absolutely certain. I can't wait to see what this year holds for her. She's going to rock it, whatever it is.





No comments:
Post a Comment