Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Tree Hunting

We did our annual Christmas tree farm trip this evening. It never disappoints. Big poles to carry around, trees to find and cut down, candy canes and hot chocolate to enjoy, beautiful weather. It was a great little trip and we finished it with dinner at Chick fil A, so the kids were in heaven. I'll miss this place. I'm sure wherever we move will have great options for cutting down trees though, so I'm not worried. But this is our fourth trip here and it's great.

Highlights included Spencer helping actually cut down the tree.  Genevieve was in a bad mood, super tired, and she only wanted to frown for a picture, so Bill helped her out. Spencer and Aaron were in stitches. Here's a bunch of photos. Good times.



And for a fun comparison, Christmas 2015



Christmas 2014



Christmas 2013

No comments: