It's been real fun to be a Clemson football fan the last few years. As much as we love to watch from home, actually going to the games is a bit out of reach at this phase in life. It would be way hard to take all the kids, not to mention expensive, and it would be a really long time for someone else to watch all of them for as long a time as it would be for Bill and I to go alone. So we content ourselves watching from home and figure someday our kids will be at better ages to go to the actual football games.
So we've watched all season long and it was just so fun to watch the success happen. The national championship game kept us on our toes the entire game and I have to say I was trying not to get my hopes up because we lost but just a bit last year and I was afraid it was going to happen again. But then it didn't and that was the best thing ever!
We took the kids to the celebration parade yesterday. It was so fun. So much cheering. Lots of singing the fight song. Lots of Go Tigers! The kids had a great time and I was glad we made the effort. As I look at these pictures I laugh because Bill and I both look exhausted. Ha! We are. Oh well. S'all good. One of these days we'll sleep again.
No comments:
Post a Comment