Monday, October 23, 2017

Vignettes from the week

 We did family pictures last Friday. I sent probably 20 pictures to Bill that morning deciding on clothing to wear.
 Here's a sneak peek of our picture session. it was so beautiful out and the kids rocked it on pictures for the first time ever. We even got Chloe to smile. I'm so excited to see the rest of the photos.
 Chloe is such a climber. She stands up in her high chair any chance she gets. I took this to show off her cute outfit she just grew into, and then strapped her in. If she follows in Aaron's footsteps, she'll learn to stand up even when clipped in and then we'll be out of luck on the high chair, but for now she still will sit and eat thankfully.
 I picked paint for my snowflake. Despite the grain being really pretty, I want this snowflake to be more festive, so I'm going with white and then silver glitter. We'll see how it turns out.
 Instead of sleeping one afternoon last week Chloe was doing acrobatics. She had her feet above her head pushed against the mesh of her crib before I grabbed this picture.
 She was obviously sleeping. Obviously. Lol. I think she fell asleep later in the car, but definitely didn't take the opportunity to sleep during this nap time.
I made a couple of Christmas trees too with scraps I had. I'm going to put bases on them and paint them green, but even unsanded and raw I love how they turned out. The silhouette look is really appealing to me this year.

No comments: