Three of four drawers done for my kids' beds.
Spencer got comfy during conference this weekend.
These mini recliners moved onto a new owner this weekend. They were so much fun to have the last few years. The kids don't really use them anymore so we're going to do something different, but I had a moment of sadness when they left.
Chloe climbs up to look out the window these days.
She has a little mischievous streak that is so cute. I can just see the thoughts going on in her head of what funny thing she can do.
I cut Aaron's hair a few days ago. He's looking so big these days.
She wears these shoes all day long every day. True love.
I always love it when my kids put themselves to sleep. That blanket is down with soft minky on the inside. It's a napping blanket for sure.








No comments:
Post a Comment