Here's how my blogging goes these days. I open up Blogger, click on the add photos button, and see what pictures are from my phone this week since that's virtually the only place I take pictures these days. I wrote a post about Chloe last week but lo and behold, all my pictures I've taken this week are of her. Go figure.
Chloe is jealous of our laps. Anytime either of us sits on the floor she backs her way in and plops right down. Aaron came over soon after this shot and Chloe got so mad. I think she considers Bill and me, but especially Bill, her personal property. Haha! She's really starting to like looking at books, which is super cute. Don't take it from her lest you suffer the wrath of Chloe. She's a great screamer when she wants something.
This is how my living room looks basically anytime she's awake. She seems determined to take all the books off that particular shelf every single day. It's my shelf of chapter books of all things!
Chloe the hoarder. She is happy as long as she's holding things at the grocery store. She won't put them down to buy them either. It has to be a quick, grab them, scan them, and give them back number or else more wrath of Chloe emerges. It's amazing how after four kids that wrath is funny as much as anything. Sorry child, but I've been screamed at a lot in the last almost seven years and you're screaming is more cute than making me do what you want. lololol.
She really is such a fun kid. She's cuddly and cute and feisty and a total love bug. She has such personality. She screams and then she laughs and she shares her food with us and alternately loves on her siblings and wacks them. Basically she's the iconic youngest kid, loved excessively, pestered, the one who pesters everyone back. She's not remotely interested in talking yet and yet we all know exactly what she wants and she often gets it. The bald head and huge blue eyes only help her cause. Ha!




No comments:
Post a Comment