Chloe wore a new dress today that was Genevieve's four years ago. I went searching to find a shot of her to compare the two. I have pictures of them when they were under a year where they look identical, but not so much now. Genevieve really plumped up as a toddler and Chloe hasn't. Just to put it in perspective, this is Genevieve at 13 months and Chloe at 17, so Genevieve was WAY bigger way younger. They both sure are cute. My mom informed me Chloe looks like me, so yay!
I'm staining the new bed I'm building before i assemble it. It's coming along nicely. I have to put one final coat of finish on the panels and then I'll be able to assemble the frame. I may wait though until the drawers are ready to assemble it though. It's for Genevieve and if I don't have drawers in it she won't have anywhere to put her clothes. The wood for the drawers is more than the wood for the whole frame since I had 2x4s already and the boards for the slats as well. Good times. I need to find a different stain to do for future furniture because I'd like a lighter, more gray brown for my future bedroom furniture, but I never tire of this red mahogany. All the kids' beds are done in it.
Spencer brought home his school pictures and I just died laughing. He told me he tried hard to smile but they only gave him one try. I'd call that a grimace not a smile, but it was good for laughs. We just got family pictures done and I have a much better shot of him from those that I have up on my wall.
I don't think I know who this baby is. Sitting with other people? Interacting with an adult that isn't me or Bill without glaring at them? Playing with other kids? This can't be my baby. Haha! Chloe is just starting to get out of her I hate everyone and will glare at everyone at all times if they're not my family MO that she's lived in the past year. She's going to be in nursery in a few weeks and that was the magical age Genevieve started getting out of that as well four years ago, so I'm hopeful for Chloe's well being and general niceness that she'll grow out of her saltiness. Hahaha!






No comments:
Post a Comment