Monday, March 5, 2018

Beginning of March

Chloe is picking out her clothes these days and her outfits are pretty fantastic. Sundress, furry vest, puddle jumpers. Winner!
 We went to the kids' school for a book parade. Genevieve dressed up as Anna and carried her requisite Frozen book.
 Spencer dressed up as a blue crayon and carried his book The Day the Crayons Quit.
 They were so cute.

 Genevieve the rockstar. I love that grin.
 Chloe has decided Genevieve's bed is her bed. This is how she spends big chunks of her nap time.
 My mother-in-law sent me the hugest box of scraps. It is amazing. I'm making a scrappy postage stamp quilt with some of it. I've got five red squares done for now. It's going to be for Aaron and he picked the quilt, which is a rainbow pattern of sorts.
 I picked up a bike for Genevieve on a rocking steal of a deal at Aldi for only $24. And am now hiding it in plain site. Haha!
 One day this week Chloe woke up sad and wanted to cuddle on the couch instead of doing anything else. She actually fell back asleep on me. It was awesome. I'm relishing all those times because I don't think there's that many left, relatively speaking that is. She turns two in June. That's hardly any time away!

No comments: