The end of a PhD program feels like the last month of pregnancy. As in it feels like just as long as the rest of the entire program combined. We were hoping we could make the deadline for May graduation, but it's just not going to happen. It was a long shot, but seemed maybe possible, so now I'm all bummed. Aside from that, we had a pretty good week. Started baseball and t-ball for the older two kids. They love it.
Took everyone to a fun park we never go to because it's a bit of a drive. That was also fun. Otherwise had a rather normal week.
Here's a few pictures of our fun times.
I finished the squares for Aaron's quilt. I need some white to finish it off. I've already started another pattern with all these two-inch squares I have.
Genevieve is one of the oldest kids on her team, which is the opposite of what she is in her kindergarten class. She really likes being the biggest kid.







No comments:
Post a Comment