Fall hit us like a ton of bricks the last week or two. It was 42 degrees at the bus stop this morning. Like three weeks ago lows were 20 degrees higher. Kind of crazy how fast it switched. I do love pulling out my sweaters and boots though.
I hardly took any pictures this week. But, at long last we did finally get a bedframe for our bed. I sold all the beds I had made like six months and and bought bunkbeds for the kids, a dresser for one of their rooms, and a huge dresser for my room. But I ran out of money to replace our bedframe and so we slept with the mattress on the floor since then. But finally this week I bought this beauty and I'm really happy with it. It matches so well what I already have and I'm just a big fan.
Spencer is getting his cooking on of late. Last week he made mint brownies. This is him enjoying his first bite.
And here's him mid process.
And Genevieve is endlessly creative and she made this little unicorn out of legos one day. Fun times.



No comments:
Post a Comment