Monday, October 7, 2019

October

I got hooked up somehow with a random Chinese company on Amazon doing reviews and they keep sending me amusing items I might never buy in order to review them. I think it started with a pair of earrings I did pick, but now I've reviewed a selfie light setup, a couple gallon-sized waterbottles, and some other random stuff. It's pretty fun. The kids particularly love the selfie light. It has a bluetooth remote and I have a huge amount of funny pictures on my phone now. 







Bill and I couldn't be left out of the fun. But geez, Bill has a good smolder and I've got nothing. Hahahahah. I think I was post hat hair and just look tired. Oh well.
I discovered last week that we'd never spent our Costco dividend checks from February, so I happily went on a Costco clothes shopping spree and got something for all of us. Chloe adores these new PJs.
We've had several knock down punching fights over empty boxes this week, but I snagged this shot of my kids actually loving each other just for a moment. 
This was exciting to discover Friday night when I came home from picking the kids up from school. Thankfully this branch only took out a couple fence slats instead of our swing or our trampoline or the corner of our house.
Two trash bins full of debris later all that is left is to cut up the branch and let it dry out and we'll use it for firewood down the road sometime.

No comments: