Monday, February 10, 2020

Making progress

It's been a good week. I got into a chiropractor that will hopefully help me get some feeling back in my poor, numb hands, and help me with my headaches and plantar fasciitis. Those are all persistant problems I've had for ever so long that I want to go away already.

It finally got sunny after a month-long stretch of awful weather. 

I made this purse. That's right. I MADE this. I'm so proud of it. My sister designs purse patterns, Toriska Purses, which is way beyond cool, and this is one of her patterns. 

 We came in last night to Chloe's room and she showed us this snap circuit light that she had made so she could have a night light. Mind blown! She's three and a half. She's seen her older siblings play with these and she figured it out on her own. That girl.  So cool!
 Also Chloe. This is the only way she will brush her teeth, otherwise she throws a huge fit for us to brush them for her. I'm pretty sure she's going to rule the world someday, hahahahaha!.

No comments: