I've been laughing over all the memes about January feeling like it lasted an entire year. The month actually sped by for me. It always does because we have so many events in January. It also happened to rain every single day of the entire month. There were a few minutes of sun here and there, but not much. It was rough! It's sunny this morning though, which feels miraculous, and things are looking good.
Everyone loves the cushions I made.
She read books one morning while I was working.
Got a new pair of boots, from Chaco brand. They're so comfy.
Pho soup with my besties. Love this!
a beautiful bloom on a tree in my yard in a very dreary January.
Playing with gifts from Grandma.
Spencer playing basketball.
A sunflower paint by number for Chloe.
New bulletin boards covered.
And cutie pie Chloe and Spencer.












No comments:
Post a Comment