It was a great birthday week. Rock climbing with my friend. Lunch out with friends. Family birthday party. Birthday party for Spencer. It was a great week.
I took a decade break from rock climbing. I can't believe it's been that long. It was so fun to hang out with my friend Sherrie and climb again.
I used my old mattress to make a bunch of floor cushions and two trifold futons. I'm really pleased how they turned out.
Opening birthday gifts. Spencer of course loved his new Pokemon cards and Pokemon drawing book and money from Grandma. Oh, and we got him a cool bow and arrows that are pretty fun.
Nine cushions. It took a long time. I used all the random fabric I have that was big enough. The kids are using them for forts and to lay on to read books etc, etc. Fun times.
Birthday party fun. We did a Pokemon themed party for Spencer and four of his friends.
Pokemon cookies.
Caterpie counting contest.
Tasty treats.
Pin the Tail on the Pikachu.
Pokemon Bingo.
Paint your favorite Pokemon.
Pokemon goodie bags.
And Bill being his goofy hilarious self using a "foot rest."















No comments:
Post a Comment