We did very little this week, just went on a hike on Friday. Otherwise we stayed home and followed the news most of the week. I don't feel like I'm in a place where I can easily go to the protests, but I support their aims. It's really intense watching things unfold, even supporting from the sidelines. We're still in school as well. This is the last week of instruction. It can't go by fast enough. This summer is going to be weird in a lot of ways. Hopefully there will be plenty of good to go along with all the different and hard.
I finished reading Harry Potter book two to the two littles yesterday. We've already started book three. They love it. They stayed with me for two plus hours yesterday playing legos while I read. I love how much they're pulled in.
From our hike, here's a few shots. I bought a new pair of chacos. They're comfy as can be.
This is the best I got when I asked for a quick shot of all of them. The rest of them Chloe was turned around backwards in protest. Haha!
I introduced them to salmon berries. The girls loved them, especially Chloe. They're pretty tasty.
We have tons of extra milk from school lunches, so I took a page out of my sister-in-law's book and made chocolate pudding. It's tasty! And I have so much of it. I doubt we'll get through it, but that's okay. It was fun to make.
New clothes from Grandma.
The boys are letting their hair grow indefinitely. Aaron the Hobbit is pretty stinking cute.
Genevieve made a Minecraft bee. Pretty creative. I've taken to leaving our legos out on the living room floor and the kids have played with them constantly. I push them back into a semblance of a pile pretty regularly, but otherwise let them play away with them and I love all their creativity.










No comments:
Post a Comment