Monday, October 5, 2020

Reupholstering chairs

I didn't take many pictures this week. This was a fun moment. I don't think I can actually do this anymore. My kids are getting too big. 

A friend asked me to reupholster some old church chairs she scored for cheap at DI. I said I never had but hey, why not. Folks, this is a huge job. I did not realize how many staples are used to hold the cloth on a chair. They're going to be amazing when they're done, I'm pretty sure, but I'm very early into the process for now. I have so many things going on, I don't have a lot of time for all the projects I want to be doing. It's all good though. It's pretty fun. 


Chloe looks so much like Bill in this picture. 
Big day for Genevieve. She's our first to get glasses. She won't actually get these glasses for a few weeks, so I might go to Costco and get a second pair for her, but she's pretty excited about it. Bill and I both got glasses at ten, so she's overachieving getting them at eight. Haha!

 



No comments: