Monday, March 15, 2021

Zoo Trip

We dropped a chunk of change last week on a Salt Lake Connect Pass, which is tickets to like 16 different attractions around the valley at discounted prices to be used over the next year. First stop was the Hogle Zoo this weekend. It wasn't actually warm at all, but we promised the kids we would take them, so we did!  And we had a great time despite it sleeting and snowing a bit while we were there. Our outings are set for the summer now. Huzzah! 

Hogle Zoo is a cute little zoo, but I keep telling my kids I'll take them back to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs someday, because that one is big and awesome. Or the San Diego Wild Animal Park, which makes every other zoo look tiny. But I'm always good for one trip to any zoo, so it was a fun day. I've actually never been to Hogle Zoo even though I've lived in Utah for 13 years now. Always a first for everything! I've also never been to Lagoon, and that needs to be remedied. I think we'll start taking our kids up there for their birthdays, or half birthday in Spencer's case, sometime in the next few years. That would be really fun. 




Look at this cute picture of Grandma reading to the kids. She climbed up on the top bunk to do it. Yay for awesome grandmas!

 

No comments: