Grandpa gave Aaron his old military flashlight. Aaron is thrilled.
Genevieve got here hair trimmed a bit. I love her hair. It's just such a beautiful color and so silky and beautiful. It's actually somewhat wavy, but it's fine enough that it brushes out pretty easily. But I forecast when she gets older it's going to get a lot curlier. I had a delightful day to myself on Saturday when Bill and Grandpa took the kids on a rather ill fated adventure. Their day didn't go as planned because of some unexpected intense weather, but I had a wonderful day to myself at home. I ended up making these two table runners. I'm kind of on a kick. I'll probably make a couple holiday-themed ones so that I'll have them for decorations in our new house.
Spencer also got a haircut and cut his mop off. He looks good with it short again. I did like it long too, but he decided to cut it short for summer.
Chloe also decided to cut her hair. Namely her bangs. They're quite brief now. Haha! She didn't do the worst job. She said she didn't like them, they were in her face. She's taken years to get even the bangs she had to grow, so hopefully they'll grow back soon and keep growing. She's taken the longest to grow hair of any of my kids. It's still pretty thin and short. Mine was much the same as a child and it's as thick as can be now, so I also bet hers will eventually come in much more, but for now it's light and barely there and now a little less there after her efforts.
Spring Break is coming next week and we're super excited about that. We're going to go down to southern Utah and go to Moab and Canyonlands and Goblin Valley and wherever else we feel like for the week. As long as we can find a campsite in the first come first serve sites that are all that is available, it's going to be awesome. So fingers crossed for that.





No comments:
Post a Comment