Wooh, this week was long! I'm one day away from getting the nose splints removed, and can't even wait I'm so excited. As I expected, this surgery recovery has been rough. SO rough. I have taken a two-hour nap nearly daily this week just because I'm completely exhausted and can't function at all. The splints chafe like crazy and they're literally stitched to the inside of my nose right at the tip, so that's quite aggravating if ever I move my face around enough to make that part move. Yuck all around! All that being said, I don't regret even slightly getting the surgery. The improvement is going to be amazing, I can already tell.
Before the surgery
On the way homeDay one at home
Puffy nose
My poor, chafed nose
Solution to the constant dripping when I'm not allowed to blow my nose, lol.
My sister was on spring break this week and she was so kind to help out. She took Chloe with her a couple different times. This time they went to IKEA among other adventures.
Another day my mom and sister and kids came up and we went together to the park. Notice I can't actually smile for really really because it doesn't feel good to lift my upper lip. So I gave this lovely number, lol.
Chloe was really hamming it up one day and I took a couple cute pictures. She turns five in a couple months! That blows my mind. The time has gone so fast.
Here she is at her soccer game. They won this week! She got a sweet breakaway run. She missed the goal by like two inches, but man, she looked good. Half the time she doesn't really have a clue what is happening on the field, but then suddenly she's all there and it's fun. I love watching my kids play soccer.












No comments:
Post a Comment