It's been a pretty chill week. We had soccer practice and games this week. My mom came over to help out with a crazy games schedule where we had three games at different parks at the same time, and then she stayed the rest of the afternoon. It was delightful to hang out with her. I truly love that opportunity we have of living here in Salt Lake.
I bought a console table and it arrived this week. It's blue gray and will go in our front entry. I'd like to buy all the things we will be getting for our house, but don't have anyplace to put much furniture currently. so this table is under the window in my room right now, definitely out of place. We're in that stage where the house is being built but it'll be a while but we're super excited stage.
Genevieve's class is doing an ABC countdown to the end of school. Today was letter D for Disney and she dressed up as Merida and got me to curl her hair. It's a little startling how much older she looks when she's dolled up like this. I haven't curled her hair in a while, so that was really fun. She has a lot of hair, but it's fine, so it lays fairly flat most of the time. She has natural curl but it isn't to the phase where she knows how to make it show, so it just gets brushed out. But when I curled it, it was like I'd never get through all the thickness. I love how it turned out.


1 comment:
That’s awesome 🥰
Post a Comment