I'm two weeks post surgery and feeling SO much better! The splints came out last Tuesday and it was the best feeling in the world. My nose is still sore and there are still scabs and what not healing so my nose feels dry, but I can breathe so much better and both of those things are improving daily. I've had a whole lot fewer headaches of late too, which was a hoped for but not for certain benefit of this surgery. So I'm very hopeful that is going to happen as well. Huzzah! I've been working for a solid three years to figure out some of the crazy health issues that hit me about a year after Chloe was born, and this feels like I finally took a big step forward on fixing one of them. I'll take it!
We had a family celebration for my sister-in-law who finished her bachelor's degree. So fun! And Chloe really enjoyed her root beer.
My grandma asked me to reupholster her seat cushions like a month ago. It took me probably a few hours to take the old ones off and redo them, but at least three weeks sitting in my house. Whoops! It's been a busy month for me. But these three are done and I'll do the other three this week.
And Chloe and Aaron finished this puzzle last night all by themselves and were quite proud. We've had this thing for so many years, and every kid has loved it.




No comments:
Post a Comment