Monday, May 17, 2021

The good and the hard

We are letting Spencer watch the Marvel movies. He's in heaven. I'm watching with him as I can. So fun. 

Chloe was going a little crazy on costumes one day this week. So cute. Harry Potter, ninja, Wonder Woman here. 
Harry Potter! 

Fourth of July Table runner done. 
Purple and gray because those are Bill's absolute favorite colors. I love this one so much. 
Our finished creations from Mother's Day. I adore how my pitcher turned out. 
The kids are always thrilled when they get to ride with Grandpa in his convertible. 
I survived making slime with my kids yesterday. Parents and teachers everywhere relate to despising something our kids love so much. 


Bill and I spent three hours reorganizing our two storage garages that are holding all our worldly possessions this year while we wait for our house to be built so that we'd have room to store our fridge and washer/dryer we just bought. I'm glad we snagged what we wanted there so that they'll be ready for us when our house is as opposed to my worries for months now about ordering them at the right time so they're in stock when we need them as there are crazy appliance wait lists. We're on week three of waiting for framing to start on our house and it's an anxious time wondering how this is all going to go down. This is a hard time to be buying/building a house. We found out this week our contract has a clause that the builder can pass on added costs to us beyond what we signed for back in December. They haven't done that yet, but it's just very nerve wracking. 

No comments: