My sister owns these vases and I loved them so much when I went to her house this summer that I decided to get a set of my own when my front entry needed something more. I'll change out the flowers regularly for the seasons.
Another new piece of art in my front entryway. I love it so much. It matches my ginkgos on the other side.
Styling glasses. Chloe loves having her hair done these days and it's finally growing a bit. Someday she'll have super thick hair like her siblings, I'm sure of it, but she's taking the long road to get there. She won't let me do it curly very often but it's actually all ringlets on the bottom half of her hair if I get it wet and scrunch it.
I swore off of paint by numbers for a while because I didn't find anymore I liked. But this one grabbed me. It's a picture of the Salt Lake temple. I've only just started, but I'm excited about it. I was planning to buy one for my living room shelves, but I like this even better.











No comments:
Post a Comment