We put up our outside Christmas lights this week! I love them. Bill added a couple colored lights that we have blinking between red and green to our porch light and above the garage and it's just very fun.
The kids got to visit Santa at the Ward Christmas party. He was great! Spencer wasn't interested, but the other three still were. They're all so cute.
It snowed this week! The kids spent hours one evening out playing in it with friends and Chloe and I went sledding on Friday when she got out early from school. She kept eating the snow, silly girl.
Five of the six of us got new haircuts. I only have photo evidence of Spencer and Genevieve, but suffice it to say, we all look much cuter post haircuts, lololol.
I got my last piece of artwork for our house this week to go over my bed. I love it so much. I got turquoise and yellow pillowcases to tie my room together. The yellow ones arrived today, so I'll have to get an updated picture with it all finished.
Spencer and Genevieve had their holiday concert this week. Grandma and Grandpa came and our other two grandmas tuned in on Zoom. It was so fun. Spencer on the guitar, Genevieve on the flute. They both played solos. I was so proud of them and how you can tell they're practicing. They sounded so good.
And this may be the most amusing thing that we realized this week. Genevieve and Spencer are now exactly the same height! I even got a book and a level out to confirm it. Sure enough. Exactly the same. I forecast Genevieve is going to keep growing and be taller than Spencer for a while, but then he'll hit his growth spurt and shoot past her, but we shall see. As is to be expected, she's thrilled and he's appalled.
No comments:
Post a Comment