Monday, January 24, 2022

Happy Birthday!

Friday was Spencer and my birthday! Woohoo! It was a lovely day. Thursday night we had a friends party for Spencer at a trampoline park here. That was super fun. He had five friends come and it was a great time. He requested that I make him cream puffs for his dessert. Oh they were so tasty. I've made them before and it's not hard, so totally worth it for how delicious they are. 








We always open presents first thing in the morning, and it was especially easy this year because the kids had remote schooling Wednesday through Friday this week. 

Bill and I tag teamed to make this delicious gluten free cake. It has quinoa in it and was so good. 
Saturday morning Bill and I ran/rucked a 5K. It wasn't a particularly competitive race as far as how fast people were running, at least not for the run, but it was still fun to win my age division, get fourth overall women, and 25th overall for the race. Bill came in prepared to win the ruck after getting third or fourth last time. He ran the whole way instead of just walking, with 20 pounds in his backpack! So impressive! He did end up winning, which was awesome. 
Chloe drew this from a learn to draw YouTube video for her art time on Friday and it is just so stinking cute. I love those videos. 
 

No comments: