Sunday, May 15, 2022

Spring hiking

 It’s spring and we’re coming out of our winter hermitude! Or is it the Covid hermitude? Is that even a word? Doesn’t matter. We got out this afternoon on a lovely little hike ten minutes from our house in Draper. Chloe gathered me these flowers. 

It was warm and sunny so we brought hats and water and it was lovely. 










Funny story this morning. We called the kids to head out to church this morning only to discover Genevieve was in the shower. Haha! I sent Bill and the rest along and she hurried and got done and dressed and I did her wet hair in this cute braid before we headed over. We weren’t on time by any stretch but we made it for the sacrament, so I’m pretty impressed, honestly. She’s so funny. Love her. 

Bill and Chloe’s cuteness one night. 
Genevieve taking selfies with Freya this afternoon. 
I got to go to my old roommate Mindi’s bridal shower yesterday! It’s been so many years since we lived together or even saw each other. It was lovely to catch up and hear her story about her fiancé and I’m just so excited for their marriage. 

Last Sunday Bill and I took a walk in the rain. It was lovely. Thanks Seattle for teaching us that all you need is a good raincoat to head outside in the rain. 


No comments: