What an insanely busy weekend we had! Started it out with Chloe waking us up at 2am throwing up. No fun at all! She had it in her hair and all over part of her bed so we had to bathe her and take care of the bed. Wooh! That tweaked all the plans that day. Instead of all of us going to Bill’s f3 family day workout, he took Spencer and Genevieve alone and I stayed home with the two littles. I worked on some Saturday morning cleaning while he did the workout and left a bit early to make it to Spencer’s soccer game. Spencer totally scored! And neither of us got to see it. I think it’s his first goal ever. He usually plays midfield or defense, so less scoring opportunities. Wish I could have seen it.
I piled the littles in the car and took them to pick up Genevieve and then took her to her game while Bill finished at Spencer’s. Then they joined us at her game, which her team won as well, before taking the other three home while I finished watching her play.
We headed home for a tiny bit and then went down to Payson to move my mom, which ended up taking the rest of the day! Thankfully Chloe was finally able to keep stuff down by then so that was better as Spencer and Genevieve babysat the littles so they didn’t have to all come.
I made a carrot cake at literally 9pm and even had to make a quick Walmart run at 10pm for whipping cream. I think we got to bed a little after midnight. It was nuts.
Sunday started out with a trip down to Payson to pick up my mom’s fridge and a few other things that didn’t fit in the truck the day before. Bill’s dad helped us with it, which was so incredibly awesome. We got back just in time to get ready for church.
Sunday was also the first meeting of our new ward. No one has callings yet, so everyone was pinch hitting the needs for the Sunday meeting. I got asked to play the organ on Friday and then the piano in primary on Sunday morning. And then while playing the piano in primary the nursery leader came in and asked if we’d be doing singing in nursery. So Bill ran home and got the stuff and then we did that too.
Right after church we ate lunch then headed to grandma and grandpas in Herriman so I could quilt a table runner I made for my mom for her birthday. We left in time to go to the party that evening and made it home in time for kids bedtime. Wooh!
It was honestly the busiest weekend I’ve had in a long time. We basically did everything we needed to like ten minutes before it was due. It was just that sort of weekend. Or they slightly overlapped. We had to do a book report poster for Aaron and a reading chart picture thing for Chloe in there somewhere as well. I did not start out today well rested, that is for sure!
All that being said, it was an awesome weekend. Both kids won their soccer games. Chloe was only sick for half a day. We successfully moved my mom out of her house. We had a birthday party. We saw all our grandparents and aunts and uncles that live here. It was bonkers busy, but in a good way. I could go for a little less crazy next weekend but I’m not holding my breath, hahahaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment