Sunday, October 9, 2022

A mix of things

I finally scheduled Genevieve’s friend party, only a month and a half after her birthday, lololol. I took her and six friends to Boondocks and we had just the best time. They did laser tag and go carts and ate pizza and had cookies and laughed and laughed and played and it was just really fun. 
I had to take a picture of my cute table Halloween centerpiece. I love it so much. I’ve never really had cutesie house stuff before but I have some now and it makes me happy. 
Bathroom is finished  and I love it too!
Aaron is thrilled that he’s going to start karate in November. We got him a gi and he’s just so excited about that. 
I think this may very well be the cutest birthday present I can imagine. Genevieve’s best friend made it for her. So, so, so cute. 
This is my newest finished table runner. Might not use it for awhile since it’s the holidays now, but I’ll have it in January. 

 

No comments: