Sunday, July 2, 2023

Fabulous Fourth weekend



 I’ve been on a quest to update all the overhead light fixtures in our house. One of the last on the list was the one in the stairwell. It’s a two- story ceiling, so not that easy to access. We borrowed an extension ladder from Bill’s parents  I was able to fit it in my van. It was magic  I swear my van is the Tardis. 

I love the new dangly globes. They have bubbles in the glass and I love the look. 
I finished another paint by number. I went to frame it yesterday and built the frame only to realize I’d cut the boards an inch and a half too long. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll have to cut them again before I can wrap the canvas. 
We went to Utah Lake to go boating yesterday with our friends and Bill’s work colleague’s family. We got paddle boards, kayaks, and kid kayaks. It was so fun. These are the only pictures I have. Never stopped to take any others. 

We went down to BYU to a big party celebrating their entrance into the Big Ten conference. We had a good time. And yes, Bill was wearing red. 😂 He was going for a patriotic vibe with blue shorts. He didn’t think that fully through. 

No comments: