We had so much fun this week I took no photos. This is one Bill sent me from his golfing with our church group Saturday morning. He did that while I went and ran with my friends, then led my FiA workout, then we had a FiA brunch at the park.
Then we went home, the kids had done their morning chores, glorious, as we’d asked them to! And we took them to Splash Summit all afternoon. So fun! I got a picture of my sunburned shoulder from unintentionally evening out my previous farmers tan, and of Aaron’s shirt and back from getting slide burn from one of the rides, but who wants to see those?? Despite that, fun was had by all.
We didn’t get real summer this year until July 1st but boy howdy, it’s summer now! High 90s or low 100s every day. Super sunny. No rain. This is not my favorite season. That being said, the reason I love fall and spring so much is because they are transition seasons. So if it wasn’t hot in the summer, I wouldn’t be ready for cold again. I just love the cycles of change.

No comments:
Post a Comment