Gosh my kids are getting big. This is going to be the year Genevieve and Spencer pass me in height. Not a huge milestone I grant you, but where did the time go?? Parenthood feels shorter every year.
This little message made my week! So many years of blood, sweat, and tears to get through this test Bill took. It was not as straightforward as we expected. I'm so, so glad to be past it and for the job security it will bring Bill and the increased salaries as time goes by.
Our local park had its grand opening yesterday, and it was such a great party. Bill and Spencer and Genevieve went to Las Vegas for the weekend to visit Bill's grandpa particularly, but also his dad and sister. Aaron and Chloe and I stayed home and partied all day at the park. After I had run ten miles, of course. Ha! My legs were a bit tired on the four or five trips we took back and forth from our house over to the park for different activities.
Bill and the kids had a great time. I love this four-generation photo.
Spencer has definitely hit the eat us out of house and home stage. They went out to sushi last night and apparently he just ate and ate and ate everything. I love it! I can't help but remember back over the last decade all the issues he struggled with eating. Not anymore! Time does amazing things.







No comments:
Post a Comment