Sunday, February 4, 2024

More painting

I got some work swag this week. That’s always fun. 
How is one supposed to work when your feline companion insists on perching behind your head?
I finally figured out a new l-shaped desk setup! Got a bigger desktop from ikea and attached it to my standing desk frame. Got a writing desk to make the L. I love it so much. I’m not working remote as much and I still need to get my office work desk optimized. 
Bc
this is the writing desk. It’s one of those finds at ikea where it’s a lot higher quality than some of their other offerings. 
Chloe is so funny. She’s always creating funny ways to sit. She is super into listening to audio books right now. 
Another amazing Chloe setup. She was sitting on a heating pad too, so it was that much better. 
I finished all the painting in the main room and the hallway! The stairwell has one coat and the Harry Potter Closet had half of one coat. I still have to do both coats in the bathroom, but there’s no weird diagonal, two-story walls in there like in the stairwell. I got a tad bit of paint in my hair. 😂 I’m so stinking excited about this project. We have a couch picked out to buy as soon as we have a place to put it. It finally feels like we’re moving forward and that it’s going to be done and usable. This I had been a goal of mine since we bought this townhome a few years ago. It took a bit longer than expected, but wow, I’m happy about it now. 
We’ve become Swifties at our house this last little while. Genevieve keeps asking me when we can go to one of her international concerts. Wish I could take her! But she made this Eras tour poster with our cat Freya in each picture. I’m so amused and impressed by her creativity. 

 

No comments: