Sunday, October 19, 2025

September and October

It’s been a bit since I posted any pictures. Last week I wound down the tennis season. This is one of Aaron’s matches.
Spencer has been hard at work with marching band. He’s had some wild experiences. The his is a competition at Utah State. It was good and raining the whole time. 
The costumes this year are kind of wild. Definitely not classic marching band uniforms, but they go really well with their program. 
They look so good on the field. 
I headed out to Dover at the end of September for my nephew’s baptism. Mom and Grandma came with me. I just stayed for the weekend, but they stayed for ten days. It was a great time. We went canoeing. 


The baptism was lovely. I played piano for it, which was nice. 
I took Chloe and Aaron to a Classic Skating night this last week. Always a good time. 

Bill and I took advantage of having the day off this Monday while the kids had school, huzzah! We hiked to Lake Blanche. It was gorgeous. 


Bill and Spencer went hunting yesterday. No luck, but they hiked a lot! 

Chloe and I went to a Daybreak Pumpkin celebration. It included giant pumpkin racing, a farmers market, cardboard canoe racing, portapotty racing, haha! We found some fun stuff to buy and laughed a lot at the races. 
I kind of love our Halloween decorations this year. Genevieve had opinions about what we should have done I think it turned out well. 



 

No comments: