"Why hasn't Jolena blogged in forever? It's like she's way too busy since she got married. Wait, did I change the address in my google reader to her new blog... So that's why I haven't read any of her posts in forever!" Got it fixed now. Oh, and I love the pictures I saw on facebook! They are awesome.
4 comments:
I hope you're able to post them on here or Facebook. CAn't wait to see them!
Let's see 'em!
"Why hasn't Jolena blogged in forever? It's like she's way too busy since she got married. Wait, did I change the address in my google reader to her new blog...
So that's why I haven't read any of her posts in forever!"
Got it fixed now. Oh, and I love the pictures I saw on facebook! They are awesome.
too funny, Tori. I'm glad you got switched over. I promise I'm still blogging, albeit a little slow. :)
Post a Comment