It's official. Nearly 3 years after I graduated with my bachelor's degree from BYU, I've received another acceptance letter from them for their Masters of Public Administration program. I'm going to grad school! I can't even tell you how excited I am. I've wanted to go back practically from the day I graduated the first time, but it's taken a few years for everything to fall into place and me to get to this point. I'm just so excited I can't even contain it!
4 comments:
Yeah for you! I'm way excited that you got in, we'll have to celebrate when you come visit.
Congratulations! Good luck with it all.
congrats. I hope to return back to school sometime, maybe after the kids are bigger :) I am just working full tiem until the baby comes and then down to 10 hours a week. Best of luck with your masters.
Congrats!!! Doesn't it just feel good to learn new stuff! I can't wait until I can go back, but it may be longer than three years....
Post a Comment