A little peek into what makes life great for Billy Joel and our offspring
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Vice President of Events
I just applied for the Vice President of Events for the BYU Graduate Student Society. I'm so excited about the position! I hope I get a chance to interview for it. It would be right up my alley. Fun times!
Cool, I hope you get it! When I first saw the name of the post I thought about when Adam made a list of our different titles--He is President, CEO, Co-Founder, Partner (45%), Chief Marketing Officer, and Chief Investment Officer. I am Co-President, Co-Founder, Partner (45%), COO, CFO, and HR Director. Katrina is Partner (10%) and Laborer (in training). Sorry, unrelated, but I thought to myself "Jolena is Vice-President of events in her and Bill's family."
4 comments:
Cool, I hope you get it! When I first saw the name of the post I thought about when Adam made a list of our different titles--He is President, CEO, Co-Founder, Partner (45%), Chief Marketing Officer, and Chief Investment Officer. I am Co-President, Co-Founder, Partner (45%), COO, CFO, and HR Director. Katrina is Partner (10%) and Laborer (in training). Sorry, unrelated, but I thought to myself "Jolena is Vice-President of events in her and Bill's family."
Good luck!
Are you leaving KLAS when you go back to school?
Good Luck. I know you would do a great job
Wow!!! That would be so cool for you! Best of luck!
Post a Comment