Thursday, May 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

I haven't blogged much lately because, truth be told, I can't think of anything to blog about. Bill and I did go to Henderson last weekend for Memorial Day. It was fun. Of course I didn't take a single picture. Oops... I did help Bill's little sister take engagement pictures for their older brother and fiance. That was fun. They got some good pictures. Cute couple.

While we were in Henderson I had an allergic reaction to who knows what. It started Monday morning with a bunch of bug bite looking red spots on my elbows and knees and it's spread all over my arms and legs. I have no idea what caused it, but I've been taking allergy medication and benadryl all week, so hopefully it will decide to go away soon. I tell you, since January I've had the weirdest things happen to me health-wise.

I have 2 1/2 months left at my job before I start back into grad school. I'm so excited to be done and moving on to the next phase! It's been a good experience working at KLAS. I love my coworkers and I'll miss them, but I'm SO antsy to be doing something new. It's been such a long road to get back into grad school. Now that I've finally gotten into my program, I wish I could just start it right now.

We do have exciting plans for this weekend. We're leaving tomorrow evening to drive to Craig, CO to spend the weekend with my best friend and her family. I'm so excited! I haven't spent nearly as much time with her as I would like to over the last few years since her husband graduated from BYU and they moved away from Utah. It's going to be a great weekend.

Hopefully soon I'll have more interesting things to blog about. Life at the moment consists of lots of hours working to hopefully save enough for our Fall tuition and expenses. Not very exciting, that's for sure.

3 comments:

lsj said...

Did you take any new medicine? That's what gave me my rash that is finally almost gone.

Jolena said...

I did over 2 weeks ago, but it sure seems like a long time to be taking it before I had a reaction.

Kirst said...

Can't wait to see you!