Saturday we went to the adult session of stake conference in the morning, then headed out shooting with one of Bill's work friends and his wife. We showed him the super secret awesome shooting site we found a year or two ago. It was tons of fun! Then we headed to CLAS Ropes for a ward activity. What a great day.
Sunday was stake conference, so we only had church from 12-2PM. Bill is usually at church from 10-6PM, so it was the best to have so much of the day free! We walked to church in the absolutely beautiful weather and then home after. We spent most of the afternoon packing some of the stuff we are leaving in my sister's basement for the summer. I can't wait to head down to Las Vegas now! Hillary came over and hung out with us all evening. So fun. We ate these lime bars I made and died green and ate far too many of them, and it was just great.
And guess what? There is only a week and a half left of school. I can't wait! I'm ready to get done and have a break. Tomorrow is the last day of classes. I've almost made it!
1 comment:
So, that picture of me rock climbing, is awesome, did you see where the focus is? totally on the plant in front of me, i'm all out of focus.
Post a Comment