Sunday, April 18, 2010
The semester that would never end has...ended
Today was our last day in the singles ward bishopric. As I was walking out the door after church to go home it hit me that this semester really is over, that though I have 5 finals ahead in the next 3 days, we really are moving on Saturday. We will be in Henderson Saturday night and going to a new ward Sunday where we will actually be living for the next four months. This has been the semester to end all semesters when it comes to how long it felt. It was up and down and all over the place. Hard classes, stress trying to get good grades so people will give us money next year and then looking for summer internships. It felt like it was never going to end, but at the same time I was really worried about what would happen after it ended since everything wasn't in place until just recently. It feels amazing to be nearly done, moving on, and doing something exciting for the summer. The apartment is mostly packed, with half our stuff in my sister's basement and the rest in boxes filling the living room. I'll miss the singles ward and our married ward, but am also so excited for the next adventure. Let's move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh baby, we're are so moving!
Jo~
Singles ward bishopric? Fill me in.
~Natalie
I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO LIVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps-this is miriam
Post a Comment