My SIL politely requested that I put some pictures up of what I'm looking like these days since she lives in California. It's funny because until Bill took the picture last night, I didn't realize just how much bigger I've gotten in just the last couple weeks. I can still wear a lot of my clothes, though I had to say goodbye to some of my fitted dresses like two months ago. No surprise there. I have zero dollars I care to spend on maternity clothes at the moment, so here's hoping my rubber banded pants will last for awhile longer. Can I just say thank heavens for the current long shirt styles? It really helps to have so much material to cover everything.
10 Weeks:
12 Weeks:
14 Weeks:
16 Weeks (today):
So there you have it. I imagine I am going to get quite a lot bigger before I look like any of these pictures again. :)
4 comments:
Ahhh! Cute! It looks like the belly popped up from under your pubic bone in the last two weeks--fun fun!
Ummm.....that's what I look like without being pregnant!!!!
I haven't bought hardly any maternity clothes and I'm down to the last couple weeks! My favorites are knit dresses and skirts with shirred waists. i did buy a pair of maternity jeans and jean shorts because it's hard to make those stretch:) Forever 21 has basic shirts for like $2.50 that i got so I wouldn't have to wear big tshirts all the time. check out thrift store selections of maternity clothes, or even regular ones you could tailor simply to fit your growing belly!
best part about being pregnant during the winter: wearing your husband's clothes. An man's oxford shirt, partially buttoned, and worn over a maternity tank top--loved that one. And I borrowed a lot of sweaters.
Unfortunately, my husband is 6'5", so it somewhat limited my wardrobe-raiding, but depending on the height discrepancy, it can be a gold mine!
Post a Comment