Bill and I drove 800+ miles in 24 hours. It was insane. But we got the majority of our possessions moved to Utah and got to celebrate Bill's sister's graduation from BYU while we were there. We head back to Utah for good next Saturday. I'm excited for it, but I will be so glad when all this driving is done. Three trips to Utah in 4 weeks is just too much driving on the same road.
This is going to be a great week. My ultrasound is scheduled on Thursday morning. I can't wait to find out what I'm having! Bill thinks it's a boy. My old roommate has had something like 20 old roommates have babies and all but 3 were boys. My FIL and one SIL thinks it is a girl. And what do I think? I have no idea. Early on I thought it was a girl, then a boy, now I haven't a clue. Since we don't have really any boy names in mind, that probably means that's what we're having. :) Although today I told Bill about my many greats grandpa whose name was Absalom Wamsley Smith. He had 5 wives and 32 children. How about that for some posterity? Absalom Ashman has quite the ring, right? Just kidding. Apparently Bill has a many greats grandpa with around the same number of posterity. Oh how we love our crazy Mormon ancestors. I'm rambling now, but I just can't wait for Thursday. Woot!
2 comments:
Wow, that means that you're just about half way done with being pregnant! Crazy!
being pregnant is awesome
Post a Comment